Lecturer: Kim van Berkel
Study: All studies
Time: 10.45 - 11.45
Registration code: W05
University student and no LinkedIn profile? Without it, you don’t exist.
Goals of the workshop
- Increasing your personal and professional visibility
- Learning, in an interactive way, how to network by using LinkedIn
- Create job opportunities, income or turnover as a (starting) professional
What is it about?
These days, people use LinkedIn more often for professional networking. In this workshop we will learn you how to build, maintain and expand a network using this digital medium. In addition, you will learn to look at yourself through the eyes of a receiver.
Translated into results
- You are familiar with the operation and features of LinkedIn and you can create your own profile.
- You can look at yourself from the other side of the table: through the eyes of a business, HR adviser or manager.
- You are able to check if the image you propagate yourself with, is the truth
- You can work independently with LinkedIn and use your professional network effectively
When registering for this workshop, Kim van Berkel will look at your LinkedIn profile beforehand. There is a good chance that you will receive personal feedback on your LinkedIn profile!
Watch out! We will send your name and e-mail to this company (Agathon) when you subscribe for this workshop. This is because they will send you an e-book!