Career Services supports students and alumni of Leiden University with their (study) career.
- CV & LinkedIn profile check
- Support with choices regarding Master, specialization, etc
- Motivation letter check
- Tips on the application process and networking
- Support with career orientation and finding vacancies
We do that in the form of:
- Walk-in consultation hours
- Meeting with study choice/career advisor
- Workshops & Events
Career Services is also present on the information market of the Faculty Career Orientation Day. Ask all your questions regarding your (study) career and specifically we offer the opportunity to check your CV and/or LinkedIn profile!